Using Webmail in Browser
Any email address you’ve created is accessible via a webmail client that allows you to read, compose, send, and receive emails using your desktop or mobile device
You may add the following link as a bookmark to your web or mobile browser and access your inbox quickly at any time. Just visit Hostinger Webmail and log in using your credentials.
Another way to access your webmail is through the hPanel.
- Log in to your Hostinger account and click Email Accounts.
- Scroll down to the Manage Email Accounts section and click the blue button showing a white envelope labeled Email. It will direct you to the webmail client. You don’t need to enter your login credentials using this method.
How to Manage Your Email With Gmail?
Setting up your email account to send and receive messages using your Gmail account is really straightforward.
- Open your Gmail account and click the Settings button in the upper-right corner. Then click See all settings.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Scroll down and find Add another email address next to the “Send mail as” section.
- In the new window, insert your email details we’ve copied previously and click Next Step.
- Enter your SMTP server details, username, and the password you’ve used to create your Hostinger email account. Once done, click Add Account.
- IMAP: imap.hostinger.my
- SMTP: smtp.hostinger.my
- Check your mailbox by logging in using Hostinger Webmail to open the confirmation email. Click on the given link to finish the process. You may also copy and paste the verification code in the pop-up window and click Verify.
- You can test whether everything was set up correctly by creating a new email message and checking the “From” section to see if your newly added account has been added successfully.
How to Manage Your Hostinger Email Using Outlook.com (Hotmail)?
You can connect your Hostinger custom email to Outlook.com (previously known as Hotmail), where you can’t install the Outlook email client to your device.
- Go to Outlook.com and create an @outlook.com email account if you don’t have one already.
- Once you’ve access to your account, click the Settings (cogwheel) button on the upper right corner.
- Click View all Outlook settings. Go to Mail and then Sync Mail. Select the Other email accounts option.
- Enter your Hostinger email address and password. Under Advanced settings, tick the box that says “Manually configure account settings”.
- A new window will appear, showing all available connection type options. Choose the IMAP protocol option.
- Enter the email details we’ve copied previously. Click OK.
- Once you’re done, you will see your newly added Hostinger email account under the “Manage your connected accounts” section. If you want to use your Hostinger email account to send emails by default, you can change it under the “Set default From address” section. Click Save.
You can now use your Outlook.com account to send, receive, and manage your Hostinger email messages.